Want a new challenge? Want to work in an organised and dedicated team and represent our practice?
We are always looking for excellent calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
We are specifically looking for enthusiastic, positive and organised individuals who want to make a difference for patients.
Our team is passionate about providing high quality dental care for our patients. All types of work and experience provided in a fresh and modern practice.
- Experience: qualified nurses preferred but we will consider trainee applicants.
- Trainees MUST be enrolled on a self-funded course or an apprenticeship.
- Uniform provided
- Support with portfolio for dental nursing course
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Discounts on certain dental treatments after a certain period of service
- Working days/hours: The post is for 5 days a week and successful candidates will be required to work 5 shifts/week. Shifts are from 7.00am-2.00pm or 1.30pm-8.30pm. You will be allocated a mixture of am or pm shifts. Shifts will be allocated on a permanent basis (no rotations).
- Pay: hourly rate, negotiable dependent on experience
- Would be required to have Hepatitis B immunisations and two references
- Sociable, close knit team
- A culture of clinical excellence
- Free street parking available on near by roads
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why this role interests you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Back to Recruitment